Dean McConnachie (Doc)
- Gold Instructor - SSI ( Scuba Schools International )
- Technical Instructor - TDI ( Technical Divers International )
- 2017 marks Dean's 35th year underwater, with 3200+ logged dives
- Dean is a passionate dive professional, with an attention to detail, and a true desire to help other divers enjoy our sport to the fullest
- Underwater Photographer and Videographer ( see Dean's images in the gallery )
- Usually found with a camera housing stuck to his mask. Dean enjoys sharing the underwater views with those who don't have the ability to see it for themselves.
- Favourite Dive Destination: "still looking" Loved the diving at Atlantis Resorts in the Philippines
- President of The Dive Academy
- 30+ years of business experience
- Dive Master I.T. - SSI ( Scuba Schools International )
- Open Water, Advanced, Master Diver & Nitrox Certified with over 500 dives completed.
- Underwater Photographer ( see Paula's images in the gallery )
- Favorite Dive Destination: Tough call between the Galapagos & the Philippines
- As for FILO? First in, Last out! As Bill Tully says, "If you've dived with Paula you'd get it"!
Paula Booker (FILO)
- TDA's Head Instructor - Recreational Program - SSI ( Scuba Schools International )
- Instructor Trainer with Platinum Pro Instructor Award and has logged over 3000
- Dedicated to developing skilled, competent divers and dive professionals in a fun and safe environment
- Favourite Dive Destination: Bonaire. "Divers Heaven"
- Century Instructor - SSI ( Scuba Schools International )
- 1500+ dives completed since 1973
- A retired educator, SooBee brings a wealth of experience and patience to our teaching crew
- Favorite Dive Destination: Lake Ontario. JUST KIDDING, SHE HATES THE COLD WATER! Maybe St. Lucia instead.
Sue Butterfield (SooBee)
- Silver Instructor - SSI ( Scuba Schools International )
- With over 1500 Dives, 2017 marks Brendan's 28th year underwater
- Attorney by day, TDA Instructor by night, Brendan's dynamic teaching style is thoroughly enjoyed by our students
- Long term plan: Can you say Turks and Caicos?
- Specialty Instructor - 5 Years (PADI/SSI)
- Diving since 1998 with 300+ pleasure dives
- Michael "oozes" with enthusiasm and loves sharing Scuba with his students
- Favorite Dive Destination? Exuma Keys - 'Washing Machine' Drift Dive.
- "Ask Mike about the time he jumped in the water and surprised a shark!"