This program is designed to offer a basic understanding of the operation of a two stage scuba regulator and give you the ability to perform minor field repairs to “save a dive”.
Upon completion of this program, you will have a comprehensive understanding of your regulator repair schedule and simple maintenance tips to help ensure optimal performance of your gear.
This 3 hour program will cover the following points:
- Understanding the first and second stages of the regulator
- Effects of environment on performance
- Typical issues to beware of and how to prevent and repair
- Reading the health of your first stage
- Minor adjustments to prevent a free flowing second stage
- O-rings: durometer and material - dealing with the "Achilles Heel" of buoyancy
- and more...
Arrange to pick you your Divemaster Kit for this program at The Dive Academy prior to your course. (The cost of this kit is included in the price.)
You will work on your own regulator so we can examine any special needs that your specific equipment may have.
Where and When:
This program takes place via ZOOM 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm
Check our calendar for the next available class.
Program Cost $230. + HST per attendee. This includes certification and a your personalized Divemaster Tool Kit.
Please Note: This is NOT a Regulator Technician Certification Course and is NOT intended to replace your annual regulator service by a Certified Regulator Technician.